Code of Ethics

Wednesday, March 7, 2018

THE BEST THINGS TO DO AT UNIVERSAL ORLANDO RESORT OUTSIDE OF THE WIZARDING WORLD OF HARRY POTTER

Hey guys! I know I talked about the top 5 things to do at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter in my previous post, but today I'm actually going to be talking about all the fun and exciting things you can do outside of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Universal Orlando Resort is most popular for its Harry Potter attractions, but not everyone goes just for the Harry Potter experience. A lot of people visit to experience other parts of Universal Orlando Resort. In my opinion, these are the best things to do outside of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter that you DO NOT want to pass up. Here we go!

Side Note: Just like in my previous post, all of the pictures you see here were taken by me.


 Jurassic Park River Adventure


Talk about a FUN, FUN, FUN experience. At first, I didn't really have much interest in going on this ride, but my brother ended up convincing me. From the moment the boat took off, it was an incredible experience. It takes you on a tour through the water while getting up close and personal with lifelike dinosaurs. It made me feel like I was in the actual movie. I don't want to spoil anything for the newcomers, but there is a HUGE surprise at the end that I never saw coming. Let me just say that if felt like my heart was about to burst out of my chest!


Blue Man Group 

  
I had never seen the Blue Man Group perform until my visit to Universal Orlando Resort in December 2017. That was my third time visiting this wonderful place and first time seeing the Blue Man Group. They weren't there the first two times I visited. I didn't know much about them until I saw their show and I did something that I went in expecting not to do. I LAUGHED. They were hilarious! I only ever saw them being advertised as a music group that played incredible music on the drums. I never thought they did comedy. This was how my brother and I ended our second night there in December 2017 and let's just say that it ended with a bang.


The Incredible Hulk Coaster


First, I want to apologize for the picture that is shown above. It was pretty hard to get a decent picture because the sun was out and interfering with my phone camera, which resulted in the picture being slightly darker. This is the best of the ones that I took. Anyway, this might just be the best thing to do outside of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. I'm so glad I didn't sit in the front row of the roller coaster because there would have probably been a mess. Ewwww. There really isn't anyway I can describe it in words because you just have to experience it yourself. However, I HIGHLY recommend that you watch THIS before deciding whether or not you want to ride this monster.


Revenge of the Mummy


I don't think I've ever ridden a roller coaster that has gone as fast as this. I was screaming the entire time. It's one of those rides where 50% of you doesn't want it to end and the other 50% of you does want it to end because you're scared out of your mind. There is this one part where fire makes the face of the mummy and you can feel the heat on your face. It's pretty cool. Uh, hot I mean. It's cool that it's hot. Nevermind, you guys get the point. After the ride ended, I guess I could say it really felt like the mummy got his revenge on me.


Toothsome Chocolate Emporium 


The best chocolate milkshake that I have ever had came from this place and I've had some incredible chocolate milkshakes! I wasn't planning on stopping in Toothsome Chocolate Emporium, but it was on the way to another attraction my brother and I were heading to. The whole milkshake was probably gone within 5 minutes. Not only was I thirsty, but it was just that good. Make sure you don't pass this place up if you ever visit Universal Orlando Resort! 


P.S. Be on the lookout for my Nashville, Tennessee blog coming in the near future. My brother and I are going for spring break (if everything works out) and it will be our first time there. We are really excited!  
  
  
 









3 comments:

  1. These all look super fun! However, I'm not much of a roller coaster fan and the Hulk ride looks really scary! The chocolate emporium is definitely something I could get into though :) My big question is, how much does all of this cost? Usually theme park attractions are very expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Universal Orlando Resort website has bundles that walks you through what you want to do while you are there. My brother and I went for a third time in December 2017 and we got the full package again because we wanted the full Harry Potter experience. The total cost was $1,469.01 or $734.51 for each person. That may seem pretty expensive, but that package includes A LOT of stuff. It included: Hotel for 4 days and 3 nights, access to the Volcano Bay (Water Park), 3-park 2-day park-to-park with 2 days free ticket, early park admission, 2 reservations for breakfast, reservation for Shutterbutton's Studio, cancel for any reason and get full refund, reschedule for any reason and shuttle bus to take you to the park and back to the hotel. It was definitely worth it and we had a little bit of money saved up each time we went.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dillon, after scrolling through your article I have realized it has been a long time since I have been at Disney because I don't remember most of this stuff even being there at the time I went. I really like how in depth you describe everything. It gives me a good understanding of what I need to do next time I am able to go there.

    - Dominick Lukowski

    ReplyDelete